Purging cached std.fileread() contents

Justin Lloyd justinl at arena.net
Thu Jun 15 18:25:12 UTC 2023

Thank you both for the responses. However, I have a strong aversion to using miscellaneous 3rd party unsupported software, especially for something so relatively trivial, and something that has to be compiled and monitored for updates, that I'd think would be a native feature. It seems like it'd just be simpler to stick with a basic Nginx backend. (That said, I've actually been developing an alternate design from ec2 instances to a Lambda, but that has its own set of complexities, even for something as simple as a single, static maintenance page.)

Justin