Installation of Varnish 6.0LTS on Debian Buster

Guillaume Quintard guillaume at varnish-software.com
Fri Apr 3 14:26:14 UTC 2020

To save everyone a trip to th github issue, here was my answer over there:

This is currently not planned. Buster has upgraded the jemalloc package, a
central part of our memory management and that kind of change doesn't fit
inside an LTS as the behavior is quite different from the old one.

--
Guillaume Quintard