ESI slowing down page loading

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi at varni.sh
Tue Mar 12 14:18:09 UTC 2019

Hi Pinakee,

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:41 PM Pinakee BIswas <pinakee at waltzz.com> wrote:

> Hi Dridi,
>
> Thanks for your response and the details.
>
> I did get the info on PESI from someone from the varnish plus team.
>
> Would certainly look into it but being a young company, would have also
> factor in the cost considering our web traffic.

That's perfectly understandable. You can also try Varnish Plus cloud
images to give a try to pESI without a significant upfront investment,
and see at the very least whether that brings an improvement to your
case. I think it's available for the 4.1 series too.

By the way, I encourage you to update to the latest 4.1 release
(4.1.11 if my memory serves well) and plan an upgrade to 6.0 LTS
because 4.1 is going EOL soon for Varnish Cache (in case you missed
the announcement).

Cheers,
Dridi