Unexplained Cache MISSes

Nigel Peck np.lists at sharphosting.uk
Sat May 27 21:30:36 CEST 2017

Just another update on this, regarding how reliably I can reproduce. I
have now updated my code for purging the cache, so it reports which
purged objects received a HIT when they were retrieved with the
restarted request after the purge, and it happens every time I purge a
significant number of items from the cache, perhaps 10% of them or
something like that. So I can reproduce reliably.

Thanks
Nigel