vcl_purge

Jennings III, Raymond raymond.jennings at nytimes.com
Fri Mar 27 15:27:32 CET 2015

When things get purged vcl_miss and vcl_hit were handling it just fine for
me.  I really don't care about the Vary issue.  I just wanted to know if
the hash on the uri for a purge - was their a match or not.

"Nobody" - seems odd - I use it extensively.

Raymond Jennings III
*nytimes.com <http://nytimes.com/>*
*Office: 212.556.7786 <212-556-7786>*

*iPhone: 914.330.5074 <914-330-5074>E-mail: Raymond.Jennings at nytimes.com