Fwd: Error

Andrew Langhorn andrew.langhorn at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
Fri Nov 14 15:45:11 CET 2014

You really need to keep varnish-misc copied in to these. This is not
because I'm being pedantic, but because mailing lists are based around the
idea of community; by keeping them copied in, others who might be
interested in this post can learn and contribute, too. If you don't keep it
copied in, then you're not playing ball.

That doesn't look to be the full VCL; it looks like you've just
copied/pasted from a Vim session. Cat the file, copy the output to a Gist.