Need step by step document for windows executions

jdzstz jdzstz at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:05:33 CEST 2014

Hi Mahesh,

About Varnish on Windows, you can read:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VarnishOnCygwinWindows

You have to install Cygwin + Varnish package at your windows. It is not
suitable for production environment, it has not been tested at real
environments!

        /*Install Full Cygwin environment with varnish package*//*¶
        <https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VarnishOnCygwinWindows#InstallFullCygwinenvironmentwithvarnishpackage>*//
        /

        /The tar.xz package file is installed inside Cygwin environment
        using cygwin installer: /

          * /32 bits installer: //http://cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe/
          * /64 bits installer: //http://cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe/

        /Follow this steps: /

          * /Download setup-x64.exe (32 bits) or setup-x86_64.exe (64
            bits) at localhost /
          * /Install CYGWIN enviroment executing installer /
          * /Option one: /
              o /On package selection list, select "varnish" package
                from package list in Web category, package will be
                download from cygwin servers. /
              o /See:
                //http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cygvarnish/cygport-packages/varnish-package-selection.png/

          * /Option two: /
              o /Download cygport varnish-*.tar.xz varnish package files
                from
                //https://sourceforge.net/projects/cygvarnish/files/cygport-packages//

              o /Execute "setup.exe", select "Install from Local
                Directory" and select path where *.tar.xz files are
                located. /

El 15/05/2014 13:42, Mahesh Narsappa Bubanale escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Varnish and doing some demo project.
>
> I need very informative document to execute Varnish on Windows and
> also need more information to execute caching mechanism on my application.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mahesh Bubanale

---