How to duplicate cached data on all Varnish instance?

Xianzhe Wang wxz19861013 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:55:05 CET 2013

Thank you for help.
What you said is all correct.

I think I'm not clear. I want exactly is that:
2 varnishes share only one cache file(or cache memory). As one request, 2
varnishes share only one cache object.
Something like this:
varnish1--> cache file <--varnish2

Could you have any suggestions or experiences?
Everything will be appreciated.

Regard

Shawn