memory vs disk cache for large media files

Zeeshan Ali Shah zeeshan at infoshield.info
Mon Nov 19 14:51:28 CET 2012

With a very basic bench mark i go this info -- seems good what do you think
?

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
16384+0 records in
16384+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 3.49881 s, 307 MB/s

Zeeshan

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Jean-Christian BEDIER <jc.bedier at gmail.com