Varnish is not always adding X-Forwarded-For

Doug Eubanks admin at dougware.net
Wed Aug 15 19:33:57 CEST 2012

I had a close at the end of the pipe:

sub vcl_pipe {
        set bereq.http.X-Forwarded-For = req.http.X-Forwarded-For;
        set bereq.http.X-Forwarded-For = regsub(bereq.http.X-Forwarded-For,
"$", ", ");
        set bereq.http.X-Forwarded-For = regsub(bereq.http.X-Forwarded-For,
"$", client.ip);
        set req.http.connection = "close";
}

It still isn't working as we had hoped.