segfaults with varnish 2.1 on Ubuntu

Hugo Cisneiros (Eitch) hugo.cisneiros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:08:39 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Alex Hooper <ahooper at bmjgroup.com> wrote:
> We have recently migrated to a virtualised platform and are now running
> varnish on a VM running Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS. This also has 16GB RAM. The
> version is slightly lower than the previous (as the preference is to use the
> packaged version rather than roll our own):

Maybe that's not your case, but I also have the preference on using
packaged version, but I already use varnish 3.x on CentOS 5.6 and
Ubuntu 10.04 using packages from varnish's site. The packages are also
high quality work :) And there's packages for 2.1.5 there too. I think
you should give it a try :)

--
[]'s
Hugo