Varnish Listen problem ipv6 and ipv4

Thomas Fragstein thomas at fragstein.de
Thu Oct 8 16:43:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

oh sorry, yes is "-a" not the upper A and yes no other processes listen
on port 80.
ok i have only one process that listen ob 127.0.01:80.

The Plattform is Debian 5.0 amd64

when i start the varnish with an ipv4 address it will bind to this
(0.0.0.0:80 is also ok)
but i start -a :80 then varnish only bind to :::80 and the protocol is
ipv6 it will not listen ob ipv4

thx for help
Thomas