Default behaviour with regards to Cache-Control

Ole Laursen olau at iola.dk
Mon Mar 23 12:18:39 CET 2009

Ole Laursen <olau at ...> writes:

> > Well, if people in general think our defaults should be that way, we
> > can change them, our defaults are whatever the consensus can agree on.
>
> Cool! That'd make one particular webserver owner's job a bit easier, and I
> suspect many others too. :)

I've opened an issue now:

  http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/ticket/477

It probably sounds obvious now, but it was really difficult to track down why my
web app didn't work as expected since the problem only manifested itself
occasionally (took more than 6 months before I finally figured it out). I really
didn't expect it.

Ole