Varnishlogging

Erik duja at torlen.net
Wed Feb 27 10:16:08 CET 2008

Ah ok, I see :( Unfortunately i'm not a c++ guru so I can just cross my fingers and hope that some handy guy writes a patch.

A specifikation language like tcpdump's would be nice. I will cross my fingers for that to :P

/ Erik

Not currently, but we'd love to see a patch :-)

Actually, what I would really love to see, is a varnishlog with a
specification language of the sort tcpdump(8) takes, so that specific
queries can be formulated without me having to predict anything people
could be interested in seeing.