Backend response

Per Buer perbu at linpro.no
Fri Dec 12 22:41:55 CET 2008

Hi Alecs,

You can modify the object in vcl_fetch. See
http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/wiki/VCLExampleDefault for a flow
chart of VCL. Also read through "man vcl".

You can alter the headers in vcl_fetch before doing "deliver" on them
which will store the object and insert it into the cache.

Yes, it makes sense.

Per.

--
Per Buer - Leder Infrastruktur og Drift - Redpill Linpro
Telefon: 21 54 41 21 - Mobil: 958 39 117