Connections on the varnishbox

Eivind Bengtsson ebe at dmi.dk
Thu Oct 25 14:32:07 CEST 2007

Do I understand you correctly

I need to set -p thread_pool_max = 1500
How many thread pools do I have ? (default?)

Howcome I can have more than 1500 connections now, without changing the
Thread_pool_max ?

The only change I've made is to ulimit -n 131072
(which is default in the debian etch 1.1.1 package ...)

Thanks again for any help :-)

/Eivind

--
Eivind Bengtsson
Systemadministrator - Cand.merc.(dat)
Email: ebe at dmi.dk
echo 'This is not a pipe.' | cat -> /dev/tty