Problem with varnish and caching

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Mon Jul 2 07:29:39 CEST 2007

"Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)" <rudd-o at rudd-o.com> writes:
> But my data seems to contradict your assumption that my assumptions are
> flawed, since for each request on my Varnish log, there's a matching
> request on my Apache log.

You assume that your site is typical of those that use Varnish.  You
assume that we developed Varnish without any reference to real-life
sites, applications and users.  You assume that you are infinintely
smarter and wiser than us, and that because of this, insulting us and
swearing at us will make us realize the error of our ways and embrace
your interpretation of reality.  All of these assumptions are incorrect.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer