Missing files in the varnish 1.0.3 release

Ingvar Hagelund ingvar at linpro.no
Wed Feb 21 23:37:04 CET 2007

* Gaute Amundsen
> Just today, I got asked by our server guy, if he should upgrade from 1.0.1 to
> 1.0.3, to se if that would fix some problems we have had reported.
>
> I am not yet convinced that those glitches are related to varnish and not the
> customers IE7, but if you have some RPM's right around the corner, then I
> guess we wil wait for that :)
>
> Wil you be building for rhel4 as well?

RHEL4/x86_64 is my main target. I may build i386, ppc and ppc64 too, all
for RHEL4. I don't know if I ever will get the package into Fedora. I
haven't even started the process.

It should be quite easy to make a SuSE package too, though I probably
won't have the time (unless some customer should want to pay for it).

Ingvar

--
When everything else fail: Symlink