Varnish logging

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Mon Apr 30 14:18:43 CEST 2007

Dirk Gomez <lists at dirkgomez.de> writes:
> (Debian Etch, self-built varnish-103 package with your "HOST"  patch
> from trunk for varnishncsa)

I assume you rebuilt and reinstalled the entire package?

> varnishncsa returns to its nanosleep routine.

Does varnishlog behave normally?

> Should I recompile with   --enable-developer-warnings and  --enable-
> debugging-symbols set to yes and retry strace?

Those flags won't make any difference for strace, but they will make
it easier to get a backtrace if it segfaults again.  Please remember
to 'make clean' before rebuilding with these flags, otherwise they
won't be applied.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav