branches/1.0 updated

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Thu Apr 19 17:05:01 CEST 2007

I've merged trunk into branches/1.0.

I actually only intended to merge up to r1288, but SVK ignored the
range I specified and merged everything.

This does not mean I'm preparing a release (especially now that I
can't trust SVK to DTRT), just that I consider some of the changes in
trunk to be sufficiently stable and sufficiently useful that it might
make sense for people to track branches/1.0 to get something a little
newer than the latest release, but not quite bleeding edge.

Specifically, I consider trunk up to and including r1288 to be both a
significant improvement over 1.0.3 and relatively low-risk.  Changes
in this range include improved backend handling, a fix for a
(non-exploitable) buffer overflow in the management interface, and
improved documentation.

The corresponding revision on branches/1.0 is r1331, which you can
check out with the following Subversion command:

% svn co -r1331 http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/svn/branches/1.0 varnish

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav